Tuesday, March 17, 2015

[loveit] New project - Tun's Mom Baking Corner


I have been baking for awhile, and I know it is my passion. Yet I am not a sweet-tooth person. My hubby either. That was the time I wanted to sell my baking goods for someone who really can enjoy it. Then I was pregnant and had baby. Life of a new mom is too busy for me to start the project. And now finally is the TIME. hihi.

As you can see, I start with cupcake and cookies (just one kind for each) to find new customers. Then, when I have you connect in Facebook or social media, I will expand my menu to sell other baking goods such as Birthday cake, choux puff, mille crepe, and more. I want my customers can enjoy variety of baking goods that the local does not offer.

I want to keep it freshest, so I receive orders locally and ship directly to you. Especially, there will be free shipping for those who live in the highlighted area below (FYI, this area is in Northwest of Houston, TX)

******  There is the Special Offer for Grand Opening  ******
Box of 12 cupcakes : $18 
Bag of 1 lb cookies : $11

If you love delightful and fluffy vanilla cupcakes or want to try easy-to-get-addicted cookies, you can call or text me at the number in the flyer above or contact me through the social media listed. I will be more than happy to talk to you. 

Hope to talk to you soon. 
Have a sunny day and Enjoy!
Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment