Monday, June 16, 2014

[loveit] Father's day Weekend



To the world, you are just a Father
To our family, you are the World
Thank you for being our big man!
I hope you had a memorable first father's day.

On the weekend, we enjoyed the weather in the park and had good laugh. 

I helped my little boy preparing a father's day gift for his big man. 
As I posted last week, this mug was baked in oven at 375F for 20 minutes. Now, he can't wash it. hah.

and a surprised gift

More special, on father's day, we let the Father make the dinner. Because

I'm sure these quesadillas are super super yummy
You can tell!

Finally, I would like to promote a Pa to a big PaPa who makes our kids feel they are even more special.
We all LOVE you, dad! (a 3 generations picture)

How about your father's day? Did you make gift or help your kids make gift for daddy?

Happy new week!
Huong Tran










No comments:

Post a Comment