Monday, June 23, 2014

[loveit] What's for this week?

Dear Bloggie, 
You have been my habit for awhile. Every Monday, I think about you, I want you always be fresh and full of love. You share with me a lot of things, especially my personal things. I feel passion every time I start to type, I mean blogging. ha.

Dear blogger, my dears, my friends, 
This week, I want to write about essential oil which I start to enjoy mixing and matching everyday for a week or so. Yet I still learn about it. I promise I will share it someday (when I get to know it more). 
You will wonder what about this week? What new about this blog?
Oh, don't look for more. And ta-da, take a look around at the face of my Bloggie! As you can see, I have changed the color theme, the title, the font which are summery (don't they?) I hope the summer spirit will keep this blog fresh and hot. hi. 

Last but not least, Enjoy your summer!

Huong Tran


No comments:

Post a Comment