Tuesday, November 18, 2014

[loveit] Planing for the rest of the year

Yes, I am counting down to the Christmas day. I have to admit it because I am so excited when thinking about this holiday season.
It's just about a week, and the weather has changed so much. Last week, I still walked our boy around the neighborhood with just light cardigan. Yet this week, the temperature has dropped down surprisingly. There is still good thing about it. I feel the holiday really come.
I have checked my list. Many projects have been done for good. I may post it sometime after this holiday season, the busiest time of the year. In this post, I just want to write down my plan for the rest of this year, the holiday season. It will start from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Ohhhh I'm so excited about it. hah.

Projects
  1. Thanksgiving
    • Diner
      • Decor
      • Turkey
      • Sides
      • Desert
  2. Christmas
    • In Coming Baby
      • Handmade Doll
      • DIY (Video)
    • Little boy
      • Homemade Teepee
      • DIY tutorial 
    • Sister
      • ???
    • Hubby
      • ???
  3. Winter season
    • Flan Caramel 
      • Video tutorial
    • Face Scrub
      • Video tutorial
As you see in the plan above, there will be a baby coming on Christmas season (although she is not our baby physically, we love her as she is our little girl). We planning on giving her a special gift. So, I decided to make her something that she will grow old with, and it can't be anything else but little doll. I hope she will love the gift. Moreover, the Thanksgiving will be on next week, I start to get ready on the recipes, the decor,  and ingredients, especially thawing the turkey. Sorry all, I just can't wait.
How about you? Have you get ready for the holiday season coming up yet? 
Thank you for reading and see you on next post!
Have a wonderful holiday!
Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment