Tuesday, December 23, 2014

[loveit] A very merry Christmas

          It has been too long that I haven't posted anything in this blog since the week before thanksgiving. Wow, it's more than a month. Time passed by so fast, but Thanks God I and my family had a good time being together. As you know it is the busiest time of the year with making lists, shopping and making gift, preparing for big feasts, and enjoying every moment passing by. With my family, the Christmas eve is even more special because that's my dear husband's birthday. We especially celebrate it bigger. His birthday is just one day before Our Christ's birthday (how special he is!)




         As our family tradition, we started to decorate for Christmas on the day after Thanksgiving (you know we can't wait). We hang the lights outdoor and inside, put the tree up and decorated with some beautiful sparkle ornaments, picked up some pine cones from neighborhood (I hope they don't mind) and decorated the wreath, lighted some candles for the Christmas scent (which is North pole - how special it sounds), and finally turned on the radio for some Christmas Carol. I have enjoy all of those activities with my family and understand that God not only gives us his dear Son but also gives us a treasurable time to be together with family in the Christmas.


        And now it's time to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU, my dear readers!



With Love,
Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment