Wednesday, December 31, 2014

[loveit] New year resolution - New year, new me


        I hope posting my new year resolution will be a great way to say goodbye my dear 2014 and welcoming my new 2015 (it could be the motivation too). Thanks for being very nice to me, 2014. 

        In 2014, I came back to visit Vietnam with our new family addition, our little boy. On this year, I also had a big happy news when my little sister studies abroad and lives with me and my little family. On the other hand, although I haven't started on my career yet, I started this blog. I had a lot of fun and excited writing this blog and working on many handmade projects. 

        On 2015, I see a lot of handmade things going on. There will be more DIY projects on blog. Besides, I'm on the way to finish setting up to my online handmade shop. It will open soon at the beginning of the new year. So, I hope to receive a lot of support from you. 

Finally, I just want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment