Saturday, January 31, 2015

[loveit] New Handmade Shop Announcement - iheartttomakeit in Etsy

Are you wondering what happened with me since my last post?

I almost disappeared from social media on those days.

And this is what I have been up to

ihearttomakeit Handmade Shop NOW OPEN

Yes, this is my longest project I have ever had. As you know, I am a full-time mommy as well as part-time crafter. I love crafting so much that I want to become a full-time crafter as well. And this is how I started my dream. 

Right now, my shop is offering Seasonal themed Lip Balm only (who doesn't want a lip balm in this weather). Yet in the near future, I would add some other stuffs such as sewing and felt items. You may think my shop contains too many objects. I want my shop is one-stop shopping place to shop the handmade gift for yourself and someone special. 

So if you are thinking of a gift for your beloved one in this coming Valentine, for unnamed occasion, or just for an ordinary day, you might want to take a look at my shop and those lovely lip balms. I bet you will like its unique design and love how it soothes your lips.

I promise you will receive the very romantic gift on this Valentine if you're shopping in my shop.

Take a look at my new shop and Happy Shopping!

Love to see you there!
Huong Tran

P.s: Countdown- 13 days until VALENTINE

No comments:

Post a Comment