Sunday, September 14, 2014

[makeit] DIY - Edible Moon Sand - Baby safety version


         Playing with sand or messy stuff is one of my baby favorite things. He loves exploring the world. He loves messy stuff (he even loves to mess things up more.hah.)

         I usually search for DIY games that my baby can play at home (inside or outside). The edible play dough and moon sand really catch my eyes. Yet my boy seems to prefer messy thing more, so I decided to make moon sand first and play dough later on.

Edible Moon Sand - Baby Safety Version

Ingredients:
8 cups.............. All-purpose flour
1 cup............... Oil
Food coloring (optional)

Make the Moon Sand
Mix 8 cups of flour with 1 cup of oil. Use hand to mix it up well. 
If it crumbles too easily, add more oil.
If it is too sticky, add more flour. 

Optional: Add food coloring to the oil, mix well. Then adding the colored oil to the flour and mix it for different color moon sand. 


You can tell he has so much fun with his papa. 

Enjoy and Happy Monday!
Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment