Saturday, September 27, 2014

[loveit] Houston Zoo - Time with new friends.


          Fall is here, finally here. The weather is too nice that everyday I just wanna wake up to do my things. I do not want to miss any second of this fall. What do you do on this chill and nice fall?
          Our family had a lot of fun visiting the zoo and picking the jujube (asian fruit). We did enjoy going outside pretty much (it's even better with the fall weather right now) We took a lot of pictures. Yet I don't want to sink my blog with those pictures, so I will post some significant ones.
          This time only the pictures in the zoo, the jujube trip will be posted next time. This is our little boy's first time in the zoo. He has made a lot of new friends. And he was too excited about it.

We just arrived after 30 minutes driving. This is how our little boy looked like after arrival. 

I feel like I'm almost back to the before-pregnant size, but still some more pounds to go (the little sissy looks so tall to me hah)

This pictures was overexposed, so I decided to make it to BW picture.hih

 This is how our little boy excited when seeing a big fish (I guess this is how they make friends)

Same way with Armadillo - Texas State symbol (state mammal - small)

He thought this little boy can understand him. 

Daddy shows him the elephants.

Love this picture from daddy and son. 

You can tell how excited he was when he could meet and make new friends.

The way he talked, reacted, and treasure his friends makes us so proud of him. This little human really knows how to connect with animals.

We so enjoy the trip. I hope you enjoy watching it too!
Happy weekend!
Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment