Monday, October 27, 2014

[makeit] DIY - Carve and preserve Pumpkin - First DIY Video


Have you get ready for Halloween yet?
I bet you have!
It's about 3 more days until the scary yet fun day. I just finish filming and editing the video about how to carve and preserve the pumpkin. This is my first time doing the DIY video. There is still have a lot of thing I need to learn, but I what I got is too much of the goodness.
Talk about this halloween. This is the first time I prepared for the Halloween. I think it's all about our little boy. We want him to have a lot of fun on his Halloween. Last year, he was a baby and slept early, so we didn't have chance to go to the trick-or-treat. We promised we would have a fantastic time this year instead. I have made Halloween costume for him, carve the pumpkin, and take him to the festivals. We really enjoy together.
Say no more. This is the video. Please show some support by subscribing and liking the video then I have motivation for more DIY video.


This is the sneak peak for next post about fun time with family!


Thank you for your support and Happy Halloween!
Huong Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment